Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Top Posts & Pages
- This is not intersectionality
- Elan Gale’s in-flight tweets: Yet more misogyny “for the good of all”
- Difficult truths about gender difference, or why I am a bitch
- Rebranding feminism: distortion and inclusion
- Letter To My “Little Men” On International Men’s Day
- Can you be a mummy blogger and still be a feminist?
- Why this mum’s not saluting Lily Allen’s baggy pussy
- That Mumsnet feminism thing: I (sort of) blame the patriarchy
- Women in politics: Are the wives and daughters of male MPs all we need?
- Some thoughts on Western feminism, imperialism and when to be silent
- The all-women shortlist trap
- Rape, alcohol and feminist posturing: On women who defend Emily Yoffe
- When charities use gender stereotyping: Oxfam Unwrapped
- Clever, yes, but still waiting for Prince Charming
- The Rapeability Checklist and why it matters
- Why I hate “me time”
- Parent-led schools and Cambridge PhDs: What more could our children need?
- When liberal elites become baying mobs
- #notblinkered: Because we’d all be anti-choice if only they gave out more wristbands
- Thanks, Sun! Challenging the mental health system, one lie at a time
What I find myself ranting aboutabortion abuse advertising anorexia anti-feminism beauty benefits birth blogging bodily autonomy body image breastfeeding breasts bulimia bullying career childcare children class crap feminism Daily Mail david cameron diet Dove eating disorders education equality fashion fatherhood feminism gender stereotypes gender stereotyping Glamour guardian homemaking housework intersectionality language magazines makeup marriage media memories men mens rights mental health miscarriage misogyny money motherhood mummies mumsnet music objectification parenting politics pregnancy privilege pro-choice racism rape rape apologism real women relationships sex sexism sexual assault state schooling tories twitter violence wealth weight women work